Information we collect
The request for personal information will be made with the objective being completely clear in order to avoid any confusion.
If you contact us, we may ask for more information that includes name and email address, correspondence of the message, and any attachments.
When you contact us, we ask for contact details such as your name, company, address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We collect information from various sources in order to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- We may need to contact you. We may either write you a message or use one of our partners, who will be given the information we have collected about you. This is so that we can provide updates on the website and for marketing purposes and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Crypto guide today follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. IP addresses and other information are collected for the purpose of tracking trends about movement on a website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Crypto Guide Today uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used on our website. These cookies may store information from your browser and company preferences, such as what pages you visit. This helps customize the web page and the information it shares with you.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-party ads follow you across the Internet through cookies and scripts, gaining information about your browsing habits. They are used to measure the effectiveness of their campaigns and customize ads displayed on a website.
This means that Crypto Guide today cannot control the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can disable cookies on your browser. You can go online for more information about disabling cookies, which browsers can be found on their own websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, Californians have a right to know:
- Asking a company that collects data to disclose which kinds of data they have, such as personally identifiable information (PII), is not asking too much.
- Tell them to delete any of your personal data that they have collected.
- Businesses should not sell consumers’ personal data. Request that any businesses who sell consumers’ personal data not sell it.
- If you make a request, we will respond after one month. You may exercise any of these rights as long as you contact us first.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to offer you all the relevant data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
- The right to access – You can request various copies of your personal information. Allows you to request a copy of personal data with a small processing fee.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you think is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to erase your data if certain criteria are met.
- The right to restrict processing – The right to restrict processing – You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing your personal data in certain cases.
- The right to data portability – You can request that we transfer your data to another organization or you under certain conditions.
- If you want to file a complaint, please contact us within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please go to contact us.
One of our top priorities is adding protection for children while they use the internet. As a parent, guardian, or observer, have an interest in your children’s online activity.
Crypto Guide Today does not collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think your child provided such information on our website, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.